WOW, have your cupboards looked like this? Mine have! Do they still? If you are my friend, and you follow me…I hope not! But seriously, I know many still rely on these quick fixes. Are they all bad? No, probably not (ok – yeah mostly) BUT what is worse is they can lead you down the path of addiction – to what? Maybe sugar, maybe just convenience, maybe to some additives in them! I challenge you to clean them up.
And what can help! Learning more about food addiction! That’s a start!
As a health coach, one thing I love about this industry is the connections and friendships I have made. And the fact that we are a very diverse group. We each have a passion for our niche! And many of us specialize in one thing or another! My friend Angela – she specializes in food addiction. If you want to know more about that…join her for a FREE educational webinar on June 16th at 5PM PST/8PM EST Just click here and register! Or copy and paste this link into your browser.
Here’s a hint that you may have a food addiction! Take this quiz!
Am I a Food Addict?
To find out, answer the following questions as honestly as you can.
- Have you ever wanted to stop eating and found you just couldn’t?
- Do you think about food or your weight constantly?
- Do you find yourself attempting one diet or food plan after another, with no lasting success?
- Do you binge and then “get rid of the binge” through vomiting, exercise, laxatives, or other forms of purging?
- Do you eat differently in private than you do in front of other people?
- Has a doctor or family member ever approached you with concern about your eating habits or weight?
- Do you eat large quantities of food at one time (binge)?